Looking for a prickly pear hair oil that will soften, hydrate, and help to nourish your damaged, split ends? This Dae hair oil is amazing! After just a few uses I noticed my dull, frizzy hair regain some much needed life. I love that this hair oil is free of harmful ingredients. It feels “healthy” and my hair just soaks it up. The smell is also incredible.
Dae Prickly Pear Hair Oil
Prickly Pear Benefits for Hair
- Hair Conditioner – It’s high in vitamin E and acts as a natural hair conditioner to fight frizz. (I need all the help I can get in this department)
- Helps add shine to your hair – Its fatty and amino acids content gives your hair shine, volume and lust.
- Promotes hair growth – Organic Prickly Pear Seed oil promotes hair growth.
- Treat the scalp – Prickly Pear oil can help replenishing the scalp.
- Hydrates your hair – Prickly Pear Seed Oil has the amazing ability to retain water in the driest of conditions, it does come from a cactus after all. It is sure to nourish your hair and smooths frayed cuticles
Prickly Pear Hair Oil
What is it?
Dae Prickly Pair Hair Oil is a multi-use hair oil treatment that will strengthen your damaged hair, fight frizz and flyaways, soften and detangle.
I love that it is multi-purpose. You can use it to add shine to your hair, you can use it as an overnight treatment, or you can use it right out of the shower as a detangler and moisturizer for your hair to help prevent breakage. I even love to use the leftovers on my hands or face.
It will help with dryness, split ends and breakage.
Where to buy
Good for all hair types
It works for all hair types. If you have thick hair (like me) I still can get away with only 1 pump. A little goes a long way.
This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
How to use:
There are a few different ways I use this hair oil.
- Use it as a curl enhancer. After the shower put 1-2 pumps on the ends of your hair and scrunch your hair with a soft towel or old t-shirt.
- Use on dry hair to smooth, soften, and style.
- Use on damp hair as a detangler and to prevent breakage.
- Use overnight on dry hair as a hydrating treatment.
- Start with one to two pumps. (One pump was plenty for me)
Note – Dae hair oil only contains natural colors and should be stored out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Prickly Pear: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
Moringa Leaf: Supports keratin production.
Free of toxic ingredients:
- Free of sulfates SLS and SLES
- mineral oil
- retinyl palmitate
- coal tar
Read Next: The 5 Best Argan Oils For Your Face & Hair